Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wasting

salam.....

went shopping yesterday....
bought 3 pc games, 5 dvd movies...
a pair of sandals, a purse...
eye shadow, lipstick (=_=" influenced by my roomate)
a fillet o' fish burger and an apple pie from mcd..

all my raya money finished like that.

ehem, aqma...
no more shopping after this!!!
DX

and u know what?
1 pc game cannot be installed...
and another one needs a password for installation..
thank god the third game works...
-_-

need to study dosage now...
tomorrow got practical test...
ehem,

wish me luck~
^^

1 comment:

Amalina said...

It's a waste of money if you bought 3 games, and out of that only one works--lousy deal man!

I have to refrain from shopping here too. Stuffs are so so so so cheap. X(
I found a pair of coach shoes for like, USD40 only. Naseb baik aku bukan jenis gila brand.

Study la weh. Ciayok for practical.