Sunday, March 4, 2012

guilty

Hanekawa Tsubasa from Bakemonogatari
a unique yet weird anime :P

random picture: drunk(?) Yuu Narukami

why?
what is wrong with me today??

i feel really guilty to the world...
im sorry...

my bad side has came again today.... aka my emo side
i have tried so hard to keep this emo feeling just to myself...
but in the end, i accidentally let it out...

maybe i played too much spider solitaire with intermediate difficulty...
not once i've won that game... D:
its so hard that game~~ D: D:

i need to find something to channel my stress rather than bottling it up in myself...
besides complaining in my blog

i dont like complaining, its just not right....
coz at the end of the day, there's someone out there that have a much worse circumstances than myself....




sometimes i feel so very alone here....
living without someone who has the same interest sometimes make me kinda lonely...
.____.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!
I'M HERE!

-Kai

Unknown said...

yeah, i know u are, Kai :D




when r u going back to Malaysia? D:

Anonymous said...

By october im back.

Wanna get together? lets have a picnic by the lake again! :D

-Kai

Unknown said...

of course!! :D
and of course picnics! XD

u read my mind XD