Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Life As a Play Station Player

assalamualaikum, minna san~!

PS2

hehe, today my mum sent my PS2 to be repaired~
she told me it will be done in minimum time of three days~ :D
the cost is around Rm50 to RM100. (wow, i thought it was around Rm200 to RM500... =.=)

at last i will play my Persona 4~
ah~, matte kudasai~

PS1

oh, i heard that there was a way to defeat the crazy sphere thingy, Ozma, in Final Fantasy IX~
but i never tried to use the tactic before....
last time i fought that thing, it casts Doomsday all the way until my party died bcoz of curse...
then i become so pissed off, i gave up the challenge...
until yesterday, Khai gave me a video showing that even lvl1 party can defeat that thing...
=.= i thought the player cheated, but, Khai said he/she didn't...
man, that player was really lucky...
... my party is nearly lvl70 but still cant defeat that Ozma~! >.< >

PSP
ok, i dont have a PSP...
but theres a game that stole my focus~
Final Fantasy: Dissidia~ XD

its about all the final fantasy heroes fighting against their nemesises... (ok, thers only 10 heroes...)
but, the game is more like a fighting game rather than rpg...
but, its ok~! coz i get to see my Zidane in 3D~ XD


No comments: